We manage securely and provide better service.
U＆R Hotel Management Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) keeps personal information of customers involved in transactions. With the company, we will comply with the Personal Information Protection Act, manage the personal information we have received safely, and provide better services.
- 1. Handling of personal information We respect and comply with the laws and regulations regarding personal information protection and social order, and the officers and all employees recognize the importance of the personal information handled and strive for appropriate handling and protection.
- 2. Acquisition of personal information We obtain personal information from legal and fair means from inquiries such as telephones and e-mails from individuals or companies, and public information (register copy, telephone directory, information posted on the Internet, etc.).
- 3. Personal information held by our company
- 2 Assessment from a real estate owner who has signed a lease agreement with us, an individual or company entrusted by the owner, an individual or company who has received an inquiry such as a sublease agreement, or a real estate owner site on the Internet We have personal information of real estate owners (collectively referred to as "owners" below) obtained from clients, public information, etc. In addition, personal information of the owner is registered in our database system. Personal information of the registered owner is name, address, phone number, e-mail address etc.
- 4. Purpose of use
We use the acquired personal information for the purpose of use in the following 1 to 7 and provide personal information to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- 1 Introduction of monthly property, contact regarding usage agreement, conclusion of usage agreement, fulfillment.
- 2 Introduction of other monthly properties and services of our company, and direct mail for introducing products and services of our business partners that may be useful to customers and owners, and sending out questionnaires for improving the living environment
- 3 Sales activities by mail, telephone, e-mail or visit to provide information and services in the leasing business
- 4 Real estate property introduction, lease contract, sub-lease contract conclusion, performance and contract management, post contract management
- 5 Providing services for customers and owners on our website
- 6 Response to inquiries from customers and owners, contact, confirmation
- 7 Implementation of after-sales service and marketing activities that accompany the above 1 to 6
- 5. Provision of personal information of customers and owners to third parties
The personal information of customers / owners will be provided to the following persons within the scope of use, in written form, by copying the application form, by telephone, or by e-mail, in order to achieve the purpose with the customer. However, it shall conform to Article 23 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- 1 .Our group company (union group)
- 2 .Manager in the case that management is necessary for the target real estate
- 3 .Courts, police, ministries, non-life insurance companies, credit sales companies, companies that provide housing related services, etc.
- 4 .Credit information agency for credit inquiries of applicants (only when necessary)
- 5 .delinquent collection person when contractor delinquent rent
- 6 .Designated distribution mechanism
- 7 .Real estate brokers, real estate management, etc.
- 6. Disclosure requests from customers / owners, complaints, corrections, suspension of use, etc. (disclosure requests etc.)
- 1) Person in charge of handling personal information Representative director Shinya Muta
- 2) complaint, consultation counter monthly apartment section
Phone +81-3-5332-5665 Fax +81-3-3348-7001
Please contact the above for the disclosure request from the customer.